|Dimensions||12' W x 10' D x 9' H|
|Frame Material||Metal, Alloy Steel|
|Frame Finish||Powder Coated|
|Snow Load Capacity||1 lb.|
|Wind Rating||25-31 mph|
|Anchor/Mounting Materials Included||Yes|
|Product Weight||About 79 lb.|
|Roof Hanging Weight Capacity||60 lb.|
|Compatible Installation Surfaces||All Surface Types|
|Warranty Length:||1 Year|
|Adult Assembly Required||Yes, Full Assembly Needed|
Create your own private oasis and relax beneath the shade of this classic gazebo with a vented double-tier roof, zippered mosquito netting on all sides, and convenient shelves in each corner of the column-style frame.
- Sturdy Frame: this soft-top outdoor patio gazebo is constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame that protects you from sun and rain. The heavy-duty steel frame can withstand various weather elements, resist chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Vented Soft Top Roof: The two-tier Dome-Cabin Style Roof is weather-resistant polyester and provides better stability in windy conditions, keeps proper airflow while you work or relax under it, and helps reduce heat and wind stress on the canopy. The gazebo roof material is UPF 50+ protected, 99% UV blocking, water-resistant, CPAI-84 US Standard fire-retardant, and is perfect for providing shade or rain protection during your outdoor events. The extended eaves provide additional shade
- Mosquito Netting on all sides: The insect netting comes with double-sided zippers to help secure the netting to help keep bugs out. The netting is see-thru and flame resistant. The netting has velcro straps and elastic ties to secure the netting in place and is easy to install and take off
- Exquisite Design: The hanging hook inside the metal gazebo tent allows you to suspend a chandelier for additional lighting or any decoration, providing you with a more cozy ambiance. It also can be used to hang a fan, making you more comfortable and cool when relaxing outdoors in the summer. The hook load should not exceed 50 pounds. With straight-forward and easy to install instructions, you can quickly have a private gazebo to enjoy the great outdoors with ease
- We recommend that the canopy and mosquito net be removed during heavy rains, snow, and stormy conditions. Assembly is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.