-Polyester fabric-high sun resistance, long lasting, fade resistant, easy to clean and 98% UV protection.
-8'by 10' Shade Diameter-Shade square dining tables and oval and rectangular tables with 6-8 chairs.
-Alu. Pole and 8 steel ribs are bronze powder coated, preventing chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
-Umbrella easily opens and closes with crank lifting system; 5-position vertical tilt function.
-Cross base included. Weights are not included, Search "B00Y7TZQUY" to get the matched weights.
The rectangular Offset Cantilever Umbrella provides maximum multi-position shade with vertical tilt function by push button. With crank lift, this patio umbrella sets up easily and opens quickly, so your outdoor living space will be cooled down in no time. Plus, this cantilever umbrella will last sunny day after sunny day thanks to its rugged construction. The TIGER Drylac powder coated aluminum pole features eight sturdy ribs that support the canopy, which is crafted of fade-resistant, solution-dyed polyester with superior color locking.
Specification - Type: offset Umbrella, w/ cross base, w/o stone
- Cross base length: 3.4ft
- Size: 8 ft by 10ft- Shade about 80 square feet of shade
- Fabric: Sun-proof & Fade-resistant polyester
- Pole Material: Aluminum, rust-free powder coated
- Pole Diameter: Oval tube 3.15L x 2.09W inches
- Frame: Powder coated
- Ribs: steel 8 ribs, 0.57x0.91 inch
- Air vent: Yes to provide basic wind and heat venting
- Weatherable: Yes
- Commercial/Residential: Both
- Vented top: Yes
- Remarks: Weights in the picture are not included. Requires 120 lbs(4*30) paving stones or concrete weights (ASIN: B00Y7TZQUY)
About Abba Patio
Abba Patio, a top designer and manufacturer of high quality gardening products, from patio Umbrellas, Canopies, Awnings to Garden Furniture sets. Each piece is sleekly designed, rigorously tested for durability, and assembly instructions have been standardized for simplicity from start to finish. This classic style and reliable craftsmanship will weather ever-changing trends and regular use for years to come. Due to take in sunlight and the monitor, pictures may have a slight chromatism problem. This is inevitable.