- Solar-Powered Lights: Designed with 7 Solar light bars on ribs powered by a solar panel on top of the pole to save energy with a switch to control when you want the light to be on or off, It takes about 2 days to fully charge with the natural light of the sun. If it is charged with an external USB, it takes about 8 hours to fully charge. When the solar panel is fully charged, the light bar can be on for about 8 hours.
- Premium Quality Vented Canopy: The vented canopy is made from a premium outdoor rated solution-dyed polyester fabric that minimizes color fading up to 1000 UV hours. It is designed to be long-lasting, Water repellent, wind-resistant, UV resistant and fade resistant. The vented design increases airflow and adds stability to the umbrella during windy conditions.
- Sturdy Rust-Resistant Frame: The entire frame is TIGER Drylac powder-coated in an antique bronze finish to provide maximum rust resistance. The 8 strong steel ribs and steel cross base are also powder coated to prevent rust, chipping, peeling, and corrosion.
- Low Maintenance: Easy to clean. Hose off when needed. Use the built-in Easy Buckle Clip Closure to secure the closed umbrella. We recommend closing and storing the umbrella during extreme weather conditions to avoid damage.
- 4 pc Weight Set for Offset Cross Base: The 4 triangular-shaped black weight plates are designed to fit in the cantilever umbrella cross base and give the base a square shape when placed in each slot. The weights, when filled, will offer an appropriate amount of weight needed to stabilize your offset umbrella. When all 4 plates are filled with just sand the weight is approximately 150 lbs. With water added to make wet sand, the total weight is approximately 180 lbs.