1. SLIP RESISTANT DESIGN - The textured surface and slat design with grooves in between each slat board increase friction and help keep you from slipping when the tiles are wet. The underside of the outdoor tiles have an open grid design that allows water to drain and for airflow to protect against mildew damage.
2. WATER RESISTANT PREMIUM MATERIAL - The premium plastic composite material will not fade, or scratch like traditional wood decking. A sealer is applied to the premium plastic compsite material so that the deck tiles are water resistant and last season after season. The tiles are exceptionally durable and will not warp, crack, split or bend.
3. EASY INTERLOCKING INSTALLATION - Easy to install. Just snaps together. The deck tiles interlocking design enables you to assemble or disassemble quickly and easily. No tools needed to install! The tile can be cut if needed to fit in tight areas. This is a very affordable and quick method to cover up old cracked concrete and any patio flooring. After installation, no need to sand, stain or paint.
4. ALL PURPOSE USE - Outdoor or Indoor use. These patio tiles are waterproof and slip resistant and are ideal for your deck, garden, patio, balcony, lawn, backyard, porch, basement, boat, poolside, roof top deck, pathway, gazebo, outdoor kitchen, fire pit area, covered patio, playground flooring outdoor, outdoor shower or bathroom. This deck flooring can be installed on top of concrete, wood or any other solid surface.
5. MAINTENANCE FREE -This outdoor flooring is weather resistant and is easy to clean. It is built to last for many years and to be very low-maintenance. You can easily take the floor decking apart and put it together again if you want to clean the floor underneath. You can easily protect your floor against wear and tear by reglazing it on a regular basis, about once a year.