This offset cantilever umbrella tilts front to back via crank-lift, 360 degree rotation via foot pedal, so you can always stay cool in its shade. Vented canopy design help to keep stability during high winds and airflow. The cross base is also included.
- CANTILEVER UMBRELLA CANOPY 240 gsm POLY FABRIC: This 9' x 12.5' rectangular shaped cantilever umbrella canopy is constructed with 240 gsm poly outdoor fabric which is fade, UV, and weather resistant. The hanging umbrella canopy is secured to steel frame ribs for lasting durability. To clean the poly fabric, simply hose off dust and debris and let the canopy air dry.
- STEEL X FRAME UMBRELLA BASE WITH 360 DEGREE ROTATION: Along with the handy tilt feature, this offset patio umbrella can also rotate 360¡ã to provide shade coverage all day long. The X-shaped steel frame umbrella base can accommodate four 50 lb. paver stones to keep it secured in place. A minimum of 200 lbs is recommended, you may need to add more weight if you live in a breezy area. (Paver stones are not included, and can be purchased at your local hardware store).
- EASY OPEN AND TILT FEATURES: To open the 9' x 12.5' offset umbrella, simply crank the handle until the umbrella is in the full-open position. As the sun moves across the sky throughout the day, the adjustable tilt can be engaged with the tilt handle. This patio umbrella has 5 tilting positions.
- VENTED OFFSET UMBRELLA CANOPY: The offset umbrella canopy has a built-in wind vent that allows hot air to escape upwards, and this wind vent also provides a bit of protection from wind gusts. We always recommend closing the umbrella when not in use, and taking extra precautions when it is a bit windy by closing the umbrella or adding additional paver weight to the X frame base.
- Umbrella comes with a cross base. Weights are NOT included. Please shop our base collection to get matched one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.