- Sturdy Construction: The 240G poly umbrella canopy is fade resistant and provides 108 square feet of coverage. The umbrella frame is constructed from aluminum which has a Bronze powder coat paint finish for maximum weather resistance. Aluminum is preferred for outdoor use as it won't rust and is highly resistant to corrosion. The four long ribs have a two-section design to reduce the risk of bending and breaking. You need to connect the umbrella ribs first and then open the umbrella.
- Large Cantilever With Double Wind Vent: The 9' x 12' rectangle offset umbrella canopy provides coverage for larger patios or decks and has a double wind vent at the top to allow hot air to escape and cool breezes to blow through. This size is most popular to cover outdoor conversation sets or larger patio dining sets.
- Comes with Same-color Protective Cover: To prolong the life of this offset umbrella, please don't leave it open when it's windy or not in use. The canopy is easily closed with the crank handle, and there are ties to secure the canopy to the frame as well as a protective cover to help keep the canopy protected when not in use. To clean the canopy, hose off and allow to air dry.
- 360 Degree Rotation, Lift and Tilt Features: Turn the crank handle to open and close the umbrella. To engage 360 degree rotation, use the knob on the main umbrella pole and turn the frame to the desired position. There are 6 tilt positions that can be accessed with the lever on the umbrella pole.
- Note: Cross Base is included, Weights are not included. Please choose matched base from the base collection