- Premium Quality Vented Canopy: The dual-vented canopy is made from a premium outdoor-rated solution-dyed polyester fabric that minimizes color fading up to 1000 UV hours. It is designed to be long-lasting, Water repellent, wind-resistant, UV resistant, and fade-resistant. The vented design increases airflow and adds stability to the umbrella during windy conditions.
- Sturdy Rust-Resistant Frame: The entire frame is TIGER Drylac powder-coated in an antique bronze finish to provide maximum rust resistance. The 8 strong steel ribs and steel cross base are also powder coated to prevent rust, chipping, peeling, and corrosion.
- Low Maintenance: Easy to clean. Hose off when needed. Use the built-in Easy Buckle Clip Closure to secure the closed umbrella. We recommend closing and storing the umbrella during extreme weather conditions to avoid damage.
- 4 pc Weight Set for Offset Cross Base: The 4 triangular-shaped black weight plates are designed to fit in the cantilever umbrella cross base and give the base a square shape when placed in each slot. The weights, when filled, will offer an appropriate amount of weight needed to stabilize your offset umbrella.
- 150 lbs to 180 lbs of Base Weight: When all 4 plates are filled with just sand the weight is approximately 150 lbs. With water added to make wet sand, the total weight is approximately 180 lbs. Each plate can be filled with 37.5 lb - 45 lb of wet sand.